Sunday, February 13, 2011

glitter tramp

Did I mention I don't like to look natural? good.. So here's a little fun thing I don't usually let anyone see, me with 0 makeup, no primer, foundation nothing...but for giggles, or gasps of horror, here is me getting ready to go out tonight with no makeup, AT ALL

I'll give you a second to quickly scroll past the image.... I just wanted to you guys to see the actual contrast of what I look like with and without makeup.

I don't like to go anywhere without makeup, if you've ever thought you've seen me with none on, I usually am wearing, primer, foundation, and powder at least.
So here's an pic off all that I used today to get all fun, I wanted to use LOTS of glitter, because-well I was going to a Burlesque show.

There's allot of colors I use when it comes to my eyes, Heres a close up and then I'll discuss the breakdown each color.
I've become fascinated with the idea of a sudden contrast in colors so i like to do this bright pink/yellow  on my eyes so that when there open thats all you see, but when they're closed its usually a way different color, this time blues. All the eyeshadows are MAC. Passionate(pink) and Goldenrod are above the crease, with Phloof! blended over it and Crystal Avalanche right below the brow. I used Deep Truth on the crease, and Tilt on the lid with Electra on the inner corner. After that I dabbed my Medusa Makeup eyelid primer over my lids (they do have a glitter glue of sorts, but I dont have it) and with a brush blotted blue glitter over it all, but you can still somewhat see the shading.
I need someone to take pics of me because i'm not that great at doing them myself.
Under my eyes I used crystal avalanche for a highlight on my cheekbones, I use MAC's Love thing blush, and then to blend it all together Rimmel's Natural Bronzer.
Lips-MAC's cunning. Another thing I do is first go over my eyebrows with mascara-anykind, followed by filling them in with a smudge of sorts this time its Mehron's black paint.
Today was the first time using the primer as a eyeshadow glue, and so far it's stuck pretty well without much falling off or creasing. I know there's also MAC mix media out there that works great, I've never used it but it is on my list of things to buy next and try out.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you had a good time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'm going to start again this week, i unfortunately fell super ill for about a month, but this week i'm going to get back on it, hopefully with videos as well

    ReplyDelete