Monday, April 4, 2011

It's not me, it's you

First off so sorry for the month plus absence,i got really sick and just didn't feel like even putting on makeup....but let's get this started again...here are items u can live without..I'll explain my reasoning because for a few items...you might still look post my cons
First is Max Factor whipped creme moisturizing makeup. .. I have a love hate with this item..the pro is it goes on smooth and nice and I like the smell of the foundation...what I don't like is as the bottle states "soft dewy finish" it's got some shimmer to it, which always seems to appear more like your face is sweaty as heck.
Wet n Wild eye makeup remover-this stuff reaks so bad it gives me a headache
Rimmel fix & perfect foundation primer-it claims "smoothes skin minimizes pores" "..evens out your complexion-prolongs the wear of you foundation"while it does seen to even out the blemishes a little on your face I haven't seen it do anything else it claims, its also is kind of orange and does effect the color of your actual foundation a little.
Derma blend leg and body cover-i bought this because I heard it works for tattoo cover up, it's pretty expensive and for it to work great too you need the setting powder...i think in the end 2 colors I needed and powder ran me about $80..while it works great on discoloration and marks I have never had it work decent on tattoos..
Jane agua sheer tinted moisturizer-its does say it has spf 30- so first thing is it smells strongly like sunblock. I was excited to get this because I thought it should be great as a lazy day thing that i could quickly throw on if I was just running some errands..you have to be super certain that you get this on evenly it's really easy for this to look blotchy...i had a few people ask me what had happened because it looked like I had a scratch on my nose.the price is a pro because rite aide had all jane products on sale for 75% off.
So there you have it, the least fave items in my case....next I'm going to try to do a vid tutorial, using my phone so lets hope it works

No comments:

Post a Comment