Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Under cover

So I recently landed a job at macy's, and one of the rules is no visible tattoos. which has become a hassle shopping for work clothes, most tops are low enough to show my chest tattoo.so I've been looking into fashion scarves and high collared tops. Last night at walmart with my sis I stumbled upon hard candy's heavy duty concealer which boasts that it can cover tattoos. It has the small tube as well as a concealer pencil to go over the darker parts first. Well here's  pix of my first try. The concealer is a little light for my skin, but with powder it'll be fine.there are only like 3 shades light tan and medium, so that's the only thing that sucks.but the cool thing is a small dab goes a long way, it took about 2 coats to get it this way.and for 8 dollars I can't complain


before (old pic, but at least you see what i was covering

and now this is what it looks like using hard candy in "medium" ( i recomend wearing a tank top or something your not going to get concealer all over)

No comments:

Post a Comment