Wednesday, February 9, 2011

getting started...

So after a bunch of friends suggestions, I decided to start my own beauty blog...I'm not sure how grand it will be, but I'm going to give it a try. I can tell you this, I'm not a professional at any standing so everything I do may be wonky. I also no longer excell at writting so expect things to sound/look wierd. I'm going to post in the next day or so first..make up items I live for, followed by items I don't care much for..and then onto fun looks, or what haves you. Also if you guys have any suggestions, questions, or things you want me to try just let me know and I'll get on it!

2 comments:

  1. I must say im pretty excited about you taking this on :) I, personaly have always thought the things you come up with are amazing! I cant wait to see what will come :) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks, hopefully this will go well, and soon if I can I'll have videos up, for now its just my ramblings!

    ReplyDelete